November 20, 2014
1. You have a new product to introduce.
2. You have a new employee to introduce.
3. You have won an award.4. You have promoted an employee.
5. You have opened a new facility.
6. You have made a major charitable contribution.
7. You have achieved something you’re proud of and want to tell the world, even if nobody’s giving out awards for it.
8. You want to issue an open invitation for members of the housewares industry.
9. You have a worthy cause that you’d like to publicize.
10. Your competitors are sending their press releases to Kitchenware News!
Address all press releases to email@example.com. Here are some tips to guide you through your press release.
Kitchenware News is a publication of Oser Communications Group.